What did Ajay Devgn say after winning the National Award for Best Actor for the third time?

National Film Awards 2022: The National Film Awards were announced on Friday evening, at the National Media Center in Delhi. This time Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Tanhaji – The Unsung Warrior’ was hot. The film received the Best Film Award in the Wholesome Entertainment category, while actor Ajay Devgan received the National Award for the same film. This is Ajay Devgan’s third National Award. Ajay Devgan won this honor in 1998 for the film ‘Zakhm’ and after that in the year 2022, the actor received the Best Actor Award for playing the role of Bhagat Singh in the film ‘The Legend of Bhagat Singh’. Today Ajay Devgan was announced to be given the third National Award for his film Tanhaji – An Unsung Warrior’.

Ajay Devgan is very happy to receive this honor. Reacting to the 3rd National Award, the actor said, “I am excited to win the Best Actor award at the 68th National level for Tanhaji – The Unsung Warrior which I have won with Suriya which he has won for Soorarai Potter. I thank everyone, above all my creative team, audience, and my fans. I also express my gratitude to my parents and God for their blessings. Congratulations to all the other winners.

Ajay Devgn also reacted to his film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ winning the National Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment. Ajay Devgn said- “As the producer of Tanhaji – The Unsung Warrior, I am very happy to receive an honor at the 68th National Film Awards for Best Film. The film provided good entertainment. Tanhaji is exactly like that. It is a good story of friendship, loyalty, family values, ​​and sacrifice. It has strong national sentiments, super VFX, and a mix of entertainment. I love my director Om Raut, my co-producer, T-Series, and my co-actors. Above all, I thank our creative team which has contributed well in making this a blockbuster and is now a National Award winner.”

The film ‘Tanaji’ was very special for Ajay Devgan’s career, as it was the 100th film of his career. Ajay Devgan played the role of the brave Subedar Tanaji Malusare in this film, who fights with the Mughal Sardar Udaybhan Singh Rathod (Saif Ali Khan) to regain the Maratha Empire. The film had created buzz for its tremendous VFX and action. The film also performed well at the box office, the film did a business of more than 250 crores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T20 World Cup: Virat Kohli looks to solve combination riddle as India begin warm-up vs England

T20 World Cup: All-rounders like Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis give Australia ‘huge’ flexibility – Pat Cummins

WhatsApp Payments gets in-app Stickers with common Indian phrases on money